Complete your Smile With Dental Implants
If you’ve lost a tooth, we have better ways than ever to replace it. At Jones Family Dentistry, we utilize dental implants to help you smile with confidence again. Whether you need one implant or several, dental implants will give you the most natural looking smile that is more like your original teeth than any other solution in dentistry.
Dental implants have 3 parts.
- The implant itself is a small, titanium screw that serves as the foundation for your new tooth to hold it securely to the jaw.
- The abutment is a permanent connector that holds and supports the new tooth or set of teeth.
- The crown is the part of the implant that looks and acts like a tooth.
For a consultation about whether dental implants are right for you, call Jones Family Dentistry today.
Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth or an entire set of teeth. Implants have many benefits over dentures or bridges like:
- More natural looking tooth replacement
- More secure for chewing
- Tooth care is more like that of caring for your natural teeth
- Dental implants can last a lifetime while other solutions are more likely to need replaced
- Preserving the health of adjacent teeth better than a bridge
- Prevention of bone loss to help with preservation of facial appearance
- Improved speech and taste